Lacto Calamine Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen
Lacto Calamine is a known and trusted brand in most Indian households. Like all other products, this Lacto Calamine Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen is an effective one too. It is a broad spectrum sunscreen, which contains SPF 50. It is the most suitable sunscreen for people with oily skin. It protects your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. It also offers protection to your skin against sunburn, tanning and premature skin ageing.
It is effective in blocking about 98% of the harmful sunrays. The UVA and UVB rays of the sun are responsible for causing wrinkles, premature skin ageing, dark spots, tanning and sunburn. The Lacto Calamine Sunshield Matte Look is efficient in protecting your skin from all of these effects and giving you a natural matte look. It is a light weighted cream, which does not feel flakey upon use. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and leaves a non-sticky and non-oily look.
- It is a water-based sunscreen lotion.
- It is parabens-free.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- SPF 50 and PA +++
- It is light weight in nature and consistency.
- It is quick absorbing.
- It is non-oily.
- It is non-sticky.
- It is enriched with the goodness of kaolin clay along with lemon extracts.
- It provides a matte finish.
- It is ideal for wearing under makeup.
- It is the best option among sunscreens for oily skin.
- Purified Water- the reason behind the sunscreen being so light-weight and easily absorbable into the skin is the presence of purified water.
- Kaolin Clay- this ingredient is responsible for absorbing the excess oil on skin. It offers a matte look to the skin. Hence, it is considered to be one of the best options among sunscreens for oily skin.
- Lemon Extract- lemon is known for working on dark spots and other skin irregularities. Lemon extracts have been used in this sunscreen for the same purpose; to remove or lighten dark spots.
Directions for Use
- Take an adequate amount of sunscreen on your palm. Ideally, you can take a coin-sized amount.
- Apply this amount as dots on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
- Blend it out evenly to all parts of your face. Be gentle and make sure no spot on your face is left untouched.
- It is advised to apply the Lacto Calamine Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen 15-20 minutes before you go out in the sun.
- Keep reapplying it according to the duration you stay under sun exposure.
I have been using the Lacto Calamine Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen for nearly two months now, and to be honest, I have no complaints from it! It totally suits my oily skin and absorbs all the excess oil in the oily zones of my face. Apart from that, I have also seen a visible reduction in sunburn which I used to face earlier. The dark spots on my upper cheeks have also gradually started to fade and lighten. So, according to me, this sunscreen is indeed the best option for me. Go ahead and try this product to see if it suits your skin as well!
FROM AROUND THE WEB
Many of our readers have been bored lately as they are stuck at home because of the pandemic of COVID-19. Thanks to the technology we have today there are different ways to entrain yourself since the world wide web is a big place to explore. We make it easier for you to give you the latest TV shows, movies, celebrity gossip, and many more worthwhile articles, but today we found a new site called casinoexpressindia.com, this site provides all of our readers from India, the best in https://casinoexpressindia.comonline casino. Time to check out those new TV shows we love to recommend while playing different fun games.