femme cherche job You managed to get a right swipe from her on tinder or mustered up the courage to ask her out, but post a few dates you just couldn’t get her to go from friend to your girl friend. She laid the “Let’s just be friends” or “It’s not you it’s me” line on you. All this, despite having a killer body after hours spent working out in the gym or earning well? Happens to you a lot? Going crazy trying to understand how that not so good looking friend of yours keeps getting laid all the time? You are not alone! This is an issue plaguing a lot of men in our country & across the world. The Opinionated Indian too faced these issues for the longest time & vowed to take care of this nagging problem for good.
So what is it that one must do or mustn’t do to increase his success among women? The Opinionated Indian lists out the golden rules of dating women & improving your chances with them.
exemple de description de soi pour site de rencontre 1) Confidence: Women love a confident man. Think of any celebrity or even your neighbourhood/college playboy & you can’t help but notice the amazing amount of confidence they portray when around beautiful women. How much ever insecure you may be, NEVER NEVER let it show. Look in the mirror before you leave for your date & tell yourself that you are the rockstar that women dream of or anything that makes you feel more confident around women. Remember she too is just human, with her own set of flaws. She ain’t perfect!
2) Chivalry: Many women seem to agree, that chivalry doesn’t exist among men today. Women love a man who holds the door for them, pulls the chair for them & respects them. This trait will set you apart from a lot of other men. A lady won’t be impressed with where you take her out & how much you spend, but on how well you treat her.
3) Stop Seeking Her Approval: This is the best way to get friend zoned! Women hate a man who is not in charge & keeps seeking their approval on everything. If she doesn’t like something she will tell you, trust me! If you ask her out for a movie & she accepts, tell her which movie you want to watch or if you are at a restaurant you suggest the dishes which she should taste. Let her respond to your suggestions. Do let her have it her way, if she strongly persists. But, do not always let things go as per her choices. Do not hesitate to put your foot down, if she is always the one deciding or else she will start treating you like her doormat.
4) Tease her: Remember those not so good looking girls in school, whom you always kept teasing & instead of hating or yelling at you, they went crazy vying for you attention? On the other hand, you were nice to the hottest girl in class & she never gave you any attention? Well if you haven’t figured it out already, let us elaborate. Women love men who treat them as normal human beings & not angels from heaven. Being chivalrous is one thing, but being extra nice is a very repulsive trait to have. Women love men who tease them & are playful. Women hate men who treat them like a goddess & have only nice things to say. Keep teasing her throughout your date about various things for example if she’s short & is wearing heels ask her “How much do these heels add to your height…two feet?”If she is too fair, call her dark skinned, if she is tall, call her shorty or if she is she is going on & on about a certain topic, yawn dramatically & look away, tell her how interesting that sounds.There may be some topics which she may be sensitive about, figure what they are & don’t joke about them. She won’t know what hit her. Accuse her of being interested in you & not the other way round. if she smiles on hearing this, you can be pretty sure that she is into you. If she gets angry, you need to either work harder or move on.
go to link 5) Make Conversations Interesting: Women love men with whom they can have long conversations with. Such men seem interesting & attractive. Like they say ” Men fall in love, with what they see & women fall in love, with what they hear”. On your date don’t go on & on about your workplace politics or how sad your life is or the intricacies of software programming or marine biology. Watch the latest TV shows, listen to the most popular songs & do read up on celebrity gossip. Women love gossiping about their favorite celebs & develop an instant liking for people who do the same. Sound positive & energetic. Speak enthusiastically when mentioning about your future plans or your life in general. She is not your mother or agony aunt with whom you can share your worries with. At least not till you are in a relationship. Do not sound negative when she asks about your weekend plans. We would suggest going for a movie first & then following it up with a dinner, so that you have enough to talk about. Find out what topics interest her & read up a a bit about those topics if possible, but don’t over do it or you might come across as fake. Do not tell her how few friends you have or how you spend most nights just lying on your sofa watching TV & falling asleep after jerking off on porn! Make her believe that you lead an exciting life with lots of activities & how happy you are with your life. Don’t tell her how desperate you are trying to get laid, or get a girl friend, in fact tell her you are just looking for a friend. Women hate desperate men & can smell one from miles afar.
6) Passion: Women love passionate men. Show how passionate you are about photography or sports or travelling. Speak about your various experiences while indulging in your passion. It makes for interesting conversation & will make you sound more interesting.
7) Be Stingy with Compliments: As mentioned earlier, don’t go all gooey eyed & treat her like an angel from heaven. Go easy on the compliments. Restrict it to 1-2 per date. She has worked really hard getting ready for you, so do remember to tell her she looks nice/good, but that’s it. Some men just keep complimenting the girl on everything, right from her hair, to her clothes, to just about everything. This ends up totally spoiling their chances. Remember what we told you about seeking her approval?
8) Venue: For lunch or dinner dates, we recommend you to take her out to a restaurant where you frequent. The familiar setting will make you feel more confident & help erase nervousness around your date.A good restaurant which you frequent with family/ friends will be preferred to a Mc Donald’s or KFC type of setting. She will be impressed when she sees the manager of the hotel & waiters greeting you warmly as you enter.
avatrade de 9) Stay Fit: If you are not fit already, please do put on your shoes & start jogging regularly. Looks aren’t everything, but are a important part of attracting women. Fit looking men, find it way easier to attract women, as compared to unfit ones. Clothes look better on you, you are less insecure & you end up feeling more confident. Unfit men are always insecure about their looks & this ends up with them having self image issues. Although looks are god given, how fit you are is totally in your hands.
10) Don’t be a jerk: Do not list out the long line of fake women you have dated or constantly compare your date with your exes. Be nice to the theatre staff or restaurant managers/waiters. Women hate men who are rude to others.But do not let her wreck your self respect, put her in her place if she disrespects you. Please don’t keep staring at her X-rated parts while she is having a conversation with you.
11)Fashion & Style: Unless you are Salman Khan, please do not go on your date wearing pink torn jeans Or flowery shirt. Stick to blue jeans & solid color shirts or T-shirts from a reputed brand, unless you are from showbiz/fashion industry & are supremely confident of what you are doing. You may opt for that trendy haircut, but get that done from a salon & not your neighbourhood barbershop. A nice haircut, good clothes& a good perfume go a long way in impressing women.
12) Hygiene: All the tips will fall flat, if you don’t have your basic hygiene in place. Please do your date & the world a favor by showering, brushing your teeth before going on that date. Cut your nails & nostrils regularly. If your date is coming home, please tidy up the place in advance. Do use a deo & or a perfume regularly. Trim your beard or shave on days which you are going out with her without fail.
get link Follow these instructions strictly & we assure you of vastly improving your chances with your dream date.
So are we asking you to lie about yourself, to your woman? Well…it’s more like photoshopping your life actually 😉